(Note: Race classes may be added, deleted, or modified depending on interest and quantities of various UTV, SxS, and ATV models/ engine options. Select class races with limited entries may be combined and scored accordingly to give everyone a chance to race.)
Oval and Short Course Entry Fee
ATV 0-450, (Youth Class) *must be 14-15 years old – $30
ATV Pro Am 200-450 – $50
ATV Pro 200-450 – $50
ATV Pro 450 (World Championship Class, Short Course) – $100
ATV Vet Master 40+ – $50
ATV Utility 700-1000cc – $75
SxS Youth 400-600, Single Seat *must be 16 years & older – $30
SxS Pro Mod 1000 (World Championship, Short Course) – $200
SxS Pro Stock 1000 – $75
SxS Production 600 – $75
SxS Production 700 – $75
SxS Production 900 – $75
SxS Sportsman Production 1000 – $75
SxS Unlimited Pro Mod – $75
SxS Utility (UTV) 600-900 – $75
SxS Mini *must be 13 years old -,$50
Open Trail Grand Prix Entry Fee for each 3 laps: $10
- Three timed laps on Short Course. (see safety rules for details)
- All non-racing ATV, UTV, and SxS units can participate
- Only one vehicle allowed on the track at a time
- Prizes will be awarded to each of the top 3 fastest timed participants according to the below listed engine cc sizes:
- 1000 turbo/mod
- All vehicles must pass technical inspection prior to going to the starting line.
- Driver and all passengers must wear buckled approved helmets.
- Recommend driving gloves, goggles (windshield), and boots.
- All passenger’s seat belts must be fastened at all times while on the track.
- All vehicles must have a working and accessible fire extinguisher on board.
- All lockable doors and side window/door nets must be secured.
- All drivers/participants must follow Flag Mans/ corner workers commands and directions
All drivers must be a minimum of age 16 unless specified otherwise.